Five things I’ve been loving lately…
- This podcast interview with “Science Mike,” about faith lost, atheism, and meeting Jesus in the mysterious. It’s really long, but great for commuting or multi-tasking.
- This book which (of course) made me cry and consider eternity.
- This album through the season of Lent.
- This woman’s story of how she knew she’d found “The One” and practical advice for those searching for theirs.
- This prank Ellen pulled that was so funny it made me cry.
Happy (Good) Friday, all!
What have you been enjoying this week?